Tuesday, April 25, 2017

10 Years From Now In-Class Exercise

10 years from now:

In 2027, I’ll be 41. New social media. Our phones are implanted into our glasses and contact lenses — not everyone will have it, only upper middle class and above. In another ten years, Google plans on universalizing phone implantations so everyone can afford it. Miami is getting underwater. Gun laws, robotics. I will have a plump savings. Research or Brand Strategist at a moderately sized ad or design agency. I’ve worked my way up for at least 4 years. My family’s probably working on relocating their home, if they haven’t already. By 2050, our home will be underwater because Florida's sinking! I’m living in a poly relationship.

In 2050, South and Middle Florida’s underwater. My high school would be underwater. I’d be somewhere near the coast managing a studio I’ve invested in since 2030. I will have made a dent in the LGBTQ community, pushing our economic presence. I’ll be making public speeches at LGBTQ marketing events in support of supportive and immersive brands or companies that are run by or benefit the LGBTQ community.


In year 2100, I’m like 120. The 19th century is over and everyone’s armed with either lasers or bullets. I have old children and great-great grandchildren, but I’m probably in a nursing home by the coast. I’d have alzeihmer’s. It runs in the family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment